All but confirmed by SDS, this is the collectors edition

SDS

well, this confirm XBOX, but not switch

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in ALLEGED NEW LEAK AND RELEASE DATE:

Alleged. Claims are that its not legit, guy who sourced it says SDS tweeted it, then deleted it so he took a screencap, but there is not capture of the tweet itself, just this image.

SDS

I believe this image and the Jackie edition to be legit now since we now have an official release window.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in ALLEGED NEW LEAK AND RELEASE DATE:

ition to be legit now since we now have an official release window.

What could the jackie be for?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in ALLEGED NEW LEAK AND RELEASE DATE:

Were I a betting man, that was probably the reason for the delayed announcement.

SDS

Bump it baby

SDS

@Ikasnu said in All but confirmed by SDS, this is the collectors edition:

Bump it baby

Lol... humble brag.

SDS

@Scarletgospel said in All but confirmed by SDS, this is the collectors edition:

Bump it baby

Lol... humble brag.

Speaking of babies, very likely my wife and I are going to be preggers for the 3rd time. Excited!

SDS

@Scarletgospel said in All but confirmed by SDS, this is the collectors edition:

Bump it baby

Lol... humble brag.

Speaking of babies, very likely my wife and I are going to be preggers for the 3rd time. Excited!

[censored], dude. Congrats.

SDS

Bump it baby

Lol... humble brag.

[censored], dude. Congrats.

Thanks man.

SDS

Bump it baby

Lol... humble brag.

Congratulations! When did she knock you up? Was she wearing a Cardinals jersey while bending you over the kitchen table screaming NOLAN!!!!!

SDS

Oh, and Jackie Robinson day is April 15th. This release coincides with that as they usually go Midnight EST launching, thus April 16th early access.

SDS

@hoboadam said in All but confirmed by SDS, this is the collectors edition:

Bump it baby

Lol... humble brag.

Congratulations! When did she knock you up? Was she wearing a Cardinals jersey while bending you over the kitchen table screaming NOLAN!!!!!

cries in purple