Darren Oday tipping pitches?

SDS

I've heard he tips his pitches but I faced last night in BR and couldn't figure it out.
Can anyone confirm he tips his pitches and if he does, what does he do for each pitch?

SDS

i find hsi delivery deceptive, yesterday i also used him on my BR run and i almost regret bringing him in, luckily only one run was given. but now that you bring that up i wonder if he really tips or he's just easy to hit off.

SDS

He grabs the ball in a different manner for each pitch. I forget the sequence but i remember seeing a healy6 video where he wxplains it clearly

SDS

So if you use O Day's delivery in your CAP you are tipping your pitches I guess. Although I think it may be harder when the 4seam is coming in at 100.

SDS

Its the grip its been patched

SDS

Finhers 2gether 4seam apart slider side by side sinker 4 fingers change i think but its been patched

SDS

They patched this

SDS

They patched it.

@guavacado12_psn said in Darren Oday tipping pitches?:

I've heard he tips his pitches but I faced last night in BR and couldn't figure it out.
Can anyone confirm he tips his pitches and if he does, what does he do for each pitch?

SDS

Nothing like reviving a thread from January just to tell people that aren't active on here that they patched it

SDS

@akillies4179_xbl said in Darren Oday tipping pitches?:

Finhers 2gether 4seam apart slider side by side sinker 4 fingers change i think but its been patched

dont know if that is how the game displayed it, but thats not the grip for those pitches.

SDS

This is how it was:

two fingers = sinker, fastball, changeup
No fingers = Slider

SDS patched on July 10th and you can no longer see his grip anymore