I NEED ALL OF YOUR SCHOOPs

SDS

If you have the 82 Breakout Jonathan Schoop, would put please stop over cutting my 35 but orders. Also, can this community sell all of their schoop’s? I’m doing something, and I need all of them to do that

Thanks! I know you’ll come through

SDS

What are you doing? inquiring minds want to know.

SDS

@NCStateHokie said in I NEED ALL OF YOUR SCHOOPs:

Well, I am trying to complete TA4 because I have nothing better to do. I did the math, and it takes 100.6 Jonathan SCHOOPs to get to Juan Soto, and I already have 45

SDS

Why don’t you just find a live series 82 to exchange? it will be the same exchange rate and the supply will be exponentially more than Breakout Schoop

SDS

83s are the ticket. Just bought 24 Duvalls for about 1200 a piece. There are probably much cheaper ways, but this way is quick. The TA4 showdown is super easy too, so I would do that and complete the conquest map while you wait on orders to fill

SDS

Either do 83s(McNeil in particular), or Braves RP will Smith. Using golds that aren't LS is a very poor idea and much of the reason Gold Jason Kendall and silver Machado are no longer available.

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in I NEED ALL OF YOUR SCHOOPs:

@NCStateHokie said in I NEED ALL OF YOUR SCHOOPs:

Well, I am trying to complete TA4 because I have nothing better to do. I did the math, and it takes 100.6 Jonathan SCHOOPs to get to Juan Soto, and I already have 45

Like the other guy said just get a live series 82 makes no sense lmfao

SDS

I bought 21 Chris Martin’s for 1250 a piece. I need 100 more points and I’m doing the conquest

EDIT: I can do 7 exchanges with the 21 cards