New article: The Best Bench Player on each MLB team from the 2020 season

SDS

New article

In this article I go over every team's best bench player from the 2020 season, and a little bit of why. If you have any suggestions, or things you would change, feel free to let me know either here or in the comments!

SDS

Looks good other than Willi Castro. He Started most of his games at 2B after he got called up/ Schoop got hurt

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in New article: The Best Bench Player on each MLB team from the 2020 season:

Looks good other than Willi Castro. He Started most of his games at 2B after he got called up/ Schoop got hurt

That's good to know. I was just using Baseball Reference, so I knew I would mess up somewhere. 🙂

SDS

Going to be starting another article soon! If you have another idea of rankings, or something you want to read, make sure to let me know!

SDS

Fun fact, Josh Fuentes is Nolan Arenado's cousin.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in New article: The Best Bench Player on each MLB team from the 2020 season:

ntes is Nolan Arenado's cousin.

Reaction to that fact: Gasp. Interesting!
Reaction to you mentioning the Rockies: Could have seen that coming... 😆
Merry Christmas man. 🙂

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in New article: The Best Bench Player on each MLB team from the 2020 season:

@Ikasnu said in New article: The Best Bench Player on each MLB team from the 2020 season:

ntes is Nolan Arenado's cousin.

Reaction to that fact: Gasp. Interesting!
Reaction to you mentioning the Rockies: Could have seen that coming... 😆
Merry Christmas man. 🙂

Merry Christmas bro