Good idea or bad idea? Downloadable CAPs

SDS

Being able to download another players CAP from the vault.

I can see both sides of this. It would be cool to be able to see others designs or to download a user created legend not already In the game (though since my expertise is mainly in bird law, I don’t know what SDS and/or the users legal liability would be).

On the other hand, this would open up the door for a lot of problematic designs from the puerile (I can imagine the plethora of Mike Hunt 69s or a variation thereof) to downright hateful, and would have to be heavily regulated.

Maybe more trouble than it’s worth, but would be interesting. Thoughts?

SDS

So apparently, you can do this. Literally did not know this until today. Don’t spend a lot of time on the vault. Well, I’m an idiot. Merry Xmas all!!!

SDS

@MarinerMatt01 said in Good idea or bad idea? Downloadable CAPs:

So apparently, you can do this. Literally did not know this until today. Don’t spend a lot of time on the vault. Well, I’m an idiot. Merry Xmas all!!!

Is there a lot in the vault? I've never thought to look. Working on a starting pitcher cap. Want to make him Fernando Valenzuela or Doc Gooden

SDS

@simonsayz80 said in Good idea or bad idea? Downloadable CAPs:

@MarinerMatt01 said in Good idea or bad idea? Downloadable CAPs:

Is there a lot in the vault? I've never thought to look. Working on a starting pitcher cap. Want to make him Fernando Valenzuela or Doc Gooden

Two cards I would love to see in the game. Would like to see them when you are finished! There is a player vault, but don’t know if you can use the designs as a CAP, or just in franchise. Also have a vault for logos, rosters and sliders. Hopefully we’ll be able to carry over our logos from the vault Into The Show 21 like the past few years.