Slump City

SDS

I'm on a 5 game losing skid and fell back into Wild Card. I've got a 6.50 ERA this season and it feels like I simultaneously stop hitting once I get 4 runs and my opponents go into HR derby mode in the late innings. 10 days ago I was holding my own against Top 50 players and now I can't buy a win. God [censored] this is frustrating.

SDS

I had a similar slump earlier this season. Take a break from RS for a couple days and play some friendlies, etc. to relax.

SDS

When those slumps happen you gotta remind yourself there's better games to play on the PS4...then come back and play the sport you love after you're refreshed. I wouldn't suggest to grind it through but you know...this is an addiction after all. Otherwise no one in their right mind would play a game with so many flaws for hundreds of hours.

SDS

@Dino-might_not said in Slump City:

I'm on a 5 game losing skid and fell back into Wild Card. I've got a 6.50 ERA this season and it feels like I simultaneously stop hitting once I get 4 runs and my opponents go into HR derby mode in the late innings. 10 days ago I was holding my own against Top 50 players and now I can't buy a win. God [censored] this is frustrating.

You need to go find yourself a slump buster...

SDS

I suggest you find a female to release your stress.

Play another game for a day or two and come back. Always works for me

SDS

Same here Bro last 2 days total chit show..

SDS

Same here. Does anyone else feel like something is different? Pitches feel faster, have more movement, etc.? I can’t hit anything and just held a great player to 3 hits which doesn’t happen often.