double login rewards

SDS

The double login rewards is one of the reasons I bought the upgraded version of this game. What a let down. It's basically double the [censored] cards.

Now here comes all the I got Trout responses

SDS

Double Trouts 5 times

SDS

@thinkbluedgr said in double login rewards:

The double login rewards is one of the reasons I bought the upgraded version of this game. What a let down. It's basically double the [censored] cards.

Now here comes all the I got Trout responses

I agree, but it is free cards. 🤷 I think I got more than just the daily login rewards, and it means more packs. But no, I have not gotten a diamond. lol
I did get an AJ Ramos once! 😎

SDS

I def got a common diamond once or twice this year. Couple diamond equipment items as well. Always stunned when it happens, lol.

SDS

Diamond sponsorships. I think I got a classic stadium. Perhaps an 85 ovr ls diamond once. Not a place I'm expecting to hit big money. Appreciate the accelerated path to a free pack, though.

SDS

I got a couple diamonds early in the year. None since at least May though

SDS

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not? The log in rewards have never been good. You’re doubling the not-goodness

SDS

@pootiecat said in double login rewards:

Double Trouts 5 times

Only 5?

SDS

Never got a diamond that way all year, not even after a game is over!

SDS

@Original_Quad said in double login rewards:

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not? The log in rewards have never been good. You’re doubling the not-goodness

You're right, login rewards have never been good. But since they advertised the double login rewards as a good reason to get the upgraded version of the game for increased chances of better cards that's why I expected more. But have gotten squat.

I think if you log into this game every single day of the month, you should get some type of diamond item. A card, stadium, or equipment piece.

SDS

@thinkbluedgr said in double login rewards:

@Original_Quad said in double login rewards:

You're right, login rewards have never been good. But since they advertised the double login rewards as a good reason to get the upgraded version of the game for increased chances of better cards that's why I expected more. But have gotten squat.

I think if you log into this game every single day of the month, you should get some type of diamond item. A card, stadium, or equipment piece.

I could get on board with that. Stubs, cool packs, or some other type of reward. Or a guaranteed Diamond.