Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.

SDS

Rockies decided not to resign former All-Star David Dahl. He was easily one of the better players on our team, granted he's a glass bones Jones kind of guy.

Now that we have let him slip into Free Agency, he's going to probably go to either New York or LA.

SDS

Cardinals trade for Arenado and Story for idk, anybody the Rockies' want

SDS

David Dahl. In the past few years of MLB TS, playing conquest or vs CPU, he is my most feared guy in that lineup. Always rips me.

SDS

How long have you been a Rockies fan?

SDS

The cardinals don’t want any big contracts. I don’t think it will happen

SDS

@WarriorsAreCool7 said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

The cardinals don’t want any big contracts. I don’t think it will happen

I know but I dream anyways

SDS

This past season Dahl went from leadoff to the bench. Sorry to see him go since he has plenty of potential.

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

I don't know, but it won't be for long. 😆
@Ikasnu said that he would follow Trevor Story wherever he goes. LOL

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

@OreoRockstar said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

I've been a Rockies fan since 09. I didn't watch baseball for about 7 years and by then I lived in Wyoming so I started following the Rockies and became a fan. But yeah, I'll follow Story and watch Colorado from a distance.

SDS

Story to the reds you heard it hear first. (If you didn’t,act like you did)

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

Story to the reds you heard it hear first. (If you didn’t,act like you did)

Lol I didn't, but I'd openly embrace that over him going to NYY or LAD. My basement needs more red.

SDS

My boy Dahl won me a money league fantasy championship in September '18. Will never forget.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

@jz2016cubs said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

I've been a Rockies fan since 09. I didn't watch baseball for about 7 years and by then I lived in Wyoming so I started following the Rockies and became a fan. But yeah, I'll follow Story and watch Colorado from a distance.

Good stuff! Reason I asked is I know Jason Jennings pretty well who won the NL Rookie if the Year for them ( impressive given being a pitcher playing at Coord)but that was before 2009.

SDS

Imagine Trevor Story playing SS on the Yankees now that would be something.

SDS

@joeythebigboss said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

Don’t you ever ever ever ever say that again

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

@joeythebigboss said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

Don’t you ever ever ever ever say that again

😂👀

SDS

I'd be rooting for the Yankees... Yikes.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Rockies are imploding. This is the season Nolan and Trevor move.:

I'd be rooting for the Yankees... Yikes.

Would be tough for you but if he wins a championship with them you could at least be happy for him . I assume his your favorite player ? Man wouldn’t that be a Good Story 😏.

SDS

Oh I'd be very happy

SDS

If Story is available or becomes so don't sleep on the Rangers or the Blue Jays. That would be my guess at least.