Mo thoughts

SDS

Re: 95 Dibble thoughts?
Do I sell Mo? I have heard that some people don't like him, and I wanted to get a bunch of opinions. Thanks!

SDS

To me it depends on what the rest of your bullpen looks like. If you have Kenley Jansen for example, I would use Dibble over Mo because Mo and Jansen are very similar pitchers.

SDS

When I see Mo come out I’m a lot more frightened then seeing dibble

SDS

@WarriorsAreCool7 said in Mo thoughts:

I think you're in the minority there, but to each their own.

SDS

That's crazy, when I see Dibble I get a cold sweat cause I know I'm going to have to hit solo bombs to tie it/walk it off...MO is a lot more human than Dibble in this game IMO.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Mo thoughts:

That's crazy, when I see Dibble I get a cold sweat cause I know I'm going to have to hit solo bombs to tie it/walk it off...MO is a lot more human than Dibble in this game IMO.

I'm assuming they don't play on HOF/Legend.

SDS

@raesONE said in Mo thoughts:

To me it depends on what the rest of your bullpen looks like. If you have Kenley Jansen for example, I would use Dibble over Mo because Mo and Jansen are very similar pitchers.

Here is my bullpen
Chapman
Dibble
Hand
Davis
99 Miller
94 Wagner
98 Gagne

SDS

Dibble is BP. Mo is much tougher imo

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Mo thoughts:

Here is my bullpen
Chapman
Dibble
Hand
Davis
99 Miller
94 Wagner
98 Gagne

In that case I would use Mo over Dibble because he has more pitch variety.

SDS

@mitchhammond24 said in Mo thoughts:

Dibble is BP. Mo is much tougher imo

Dibble BP? Man I wish I lived your life, I still struggle against him when my opponent uses him correctly.

SDS

Here is my bullpen
Chapman
Dibble
Hand
Davis
99 Miller
94 Wagner
98 Gagne

Is Mo better than Davis? Or should I just sell Mo?
EDIT: I have heard so much good stuff about Dibble that I don't want to get rid of him. BUT, if you think I should, I will. Personally, I hit Mo better than Dibble.

SDS

Here is my bullpen
Chapman
Dibble
Hand
Davis
99 Miller
94 Wagner
98 Gagne

EDIT: I have heard so much good stuff about Dibble that I don't want to get rid of him. BUT, if you think I should, I will. Personally, I hit Mo better than Dibble.

Yes Mo is better than Davis. I wouldn't get rid of Dibble myself either.

SDS

o is better than Davis. I wouldn't get rid of Dibble myself either.

Ok, then I will take out Davis for now. 🙂
Thanks!

SDS

Prestige Mo is much better. I don’t play good people really but he is 17-1 in save opps with a 1.28

SDS

@raesone_psn said in Mo thoughts:

Here is my bullpen
Chapman
Dibble
Hand
Davis
99 Miller
94 Wagner
98 Gagne

Yes Mo is better than Davis. I wouldn't get rid of Dibble myself either.

Mo is trash this year

SDS

Question about Dibble's value:

Where do you guys think he'll settle in price? I'd like to try him but don't want to spend 50k and lose a bunch in a few weeks when I get rid of him

SDS

@lischynski_psn said in Mo thoughts:

Question about Dibble's value:

Where do you guys think he'll settle in price? I'd like to try him but don't want to spend 50k and lose a bunch in a few weeks when I get rid of him

Whenever they start putting those packs in programs or come out with another round