I think I’m done 😢

SDS

I just lost a RS game because my dumb trigger happy self threw it to triangle instead of circle. Like I can’t win man

SDS

@lazy_toast said in I think I’m done 😢:

I just lost a RS game because my dumb trigger happy self threw it to triangle instead of circle. Like I can’t win man

You win some, you lose some. It’s the triangle of life, man.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in I think I’m done 😢:

@lazy_toast said in I think I’m done 😢:

You win some, you lose some. It’s the triangle of life, man.

More like a hexagon. I finally scored some runs only to fall from my own demise

SDS

At least it was your own fault, wait until you start stacking L's cause of RNG and extremely bad luck, those kill the soul.

SDS

Meh, gotta learn to immediately put losses behind you or the game will always lead to you being in a bad mood all day

SDS

Just wait till Friday, then you will have GOD team once you unlock all of these jokes of a Finest card with 125 across the effin board. Just plain stupid!! I've never been more PO'd in my life.

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in I think I’m done 😢:

Just wait till Friday, then you will have GOD team once you unlock all of these jokes of a Finest card with 125 across the effin board. Just plain stupid!! I've never been more PO'd in my life.

You’ve led a remarkably easy life.

SDS

You’ve led a remarkably easy life

Well, like I said in a previous post, SDS can eat a buffet of 8===D's if this is how it's going to be

SDS

You’ve led a remarkably easy life

Well, like I said in a previous post, SDS can eat a buffet of 8===D's if this is how it's going to be

Keep fighting the good fight, man. This is indeed an unspeakable travesty, so your reaction feels spot on.