Players who go AFC (Away From Controller)

SDS

Is there a reason why players just left their controller and don't quit? I understand it's an easy win but it takes the fun out of it. Just leave the game if you don't want to play.

SDS

With the prestige factor this year I'd be happy if that happened to me.

Also, you creating this thread right here confirms why people do it.

SDS

Life, Door bell rings, Phone Rings, Baby cries, wife,husband,parents,ect need some help. Emergency twosie

SDS

@Msk5031 said in Players who go AFC (Away From Controller):

Life, Door bell rings, Phone Rings, Baby cries, wife,husband,parents,ect need some help. Emergency twosie

I get that I mean why not just pause the game? Three minutes is faster than an entire inning.

SDS

This happened to me 2 days ago and I scored 30 runs in the 3rd inning of an event as every pitch was just a cutter. Only made 3 outs eventually because of lineouts. Strange but no complaints.

SDS

@SaintSKDE said in Players who go AFC (Away From Controller):

@Msk5031 said in Players who go AFC (Away From Controller):

I get that I mean why not just pause the game? Three minutes is faster than an entire inning.

I did it once. baby was going crazy and I just ran not realizing i didnt pause it happens.

SDS

Last week I had this happen three times. One game I scored 27 runs in one inning. The 3rd inning. 11rbis with Tatis. I Haven’t even finished the AB mission yet and I only need 5 more runs to prestige!
I LOVE when this happens. Especially this year with prestigeplayers

SDS

sometimes you gotta [censored], and i might need the pause timer to look at a pitcher analysis, - or sometimes you just gotta [censored] a lot.

SDS

It hasn't happenned to me this year but in the past I have fallen asleep while playing so could be that sometimes.

SDS

I've let this happen a few times in Events. May as well give the other play some free Prestige hits, I could care less about my Online ERA.