Chipper order 80s

SDS

Just filled. I didn't expect to get him this quick. Good luck to everyone else in line

SDS

He’s been great for me so far. Hope you like him!

SDS

Great, more BS. While people sitting in the 10th range don’t get theirs

SDS

@James97M said in Chipper order 80s:

Just filled. I didn't expect to get him this quick. Good luck to everyone else in line

Your order number was in the 80’s? What was your time stamp? Sounds like I should be coming Up soon

SDS

@MrTRogers said in Chipper order 80s:

Your order number was in the 80’s? What was your time stamp? Sounds like I should be coming Up soon

Dont hold your breath. My timestamp is 54:14

SDS

Not sure on time stamp. I can't see it anymore. Only the completed order. It was 54 something. After I placed the order the number was 88, figure I was in low 80s

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Chipper order 80s:

Maybe the time stamps are inaccurate. Wouldn't be the first time their servers are lagging. Am I right?!

SDS

@raesONE said in Chipper order 80s:

Maybe the time stamps are inaccurate. Wouldn't be the first time their servers are lagging. Am I right?!

True that. Just frustrating when I see the number 12 after putting in my buy order and have an early timestamp but still haven’t gotten him

SDS

True that. Just frustrating when I see the number 12 after putting in my buy order and have an early timestamp but still haven’t gotten him

Understandably so. Kinda that same feeling when you're playing playing a terrible player and he somehow swings early on 102mph but you can't catch up to 95mph because they look like 175mph.

SDS

Great, more BS. While people sitting in the 10th range don’t get theirs

Yikes, that's messed up.

SDS

Understandably so. Kinda that same feeling when you're playing playing a terrible player and he somehow swings early on 102mph but you can't catch up to 95mph because they look like 175mph.

There isn't a more tragic feeling than losing to a terrible player, lmao.

SDS

My stamp is 54:21 and it said I was 51st in line. Still no Chipper.

SDS

Such a weird situation. I am in the low 100's, hoping i get to be on the "positive" side of getting mine roughly when expected, as opposed to hearing guys in the 160's are getting before me (when the time comes)

SDS

Yeah this whole thing is such BS in my opinion. Why cant they fill 50 orders a day? What is the problem with that? We have NEVER had this problem like we are having with Chipper and Wagner in previous games. I want everyone to know that I sent SDS multiple emails,reports, and even sent some SDS employees messages on here and guess how many replies I got guys....? ZERO. NONE. NOTHING. I got an automated email with some BS script that didn't even try to answer any of my questions or concerns. This is going to be a big problem for the rest of the year and coming years if they dont fix this problem now. What do you guys think of this mess?