Whitley card. Tough to hit on hof??

SDS

I'm buying a spot starter on the cheap. Under 20k Cause my rotation energy is taxed.

Who would u guy throw him for a big game?

SDS

I have struggled facing him in the event, his stuff is pretty nasty

SDS

obviously by my pic to the left i may be a little biased, but i used him about for about a month until he was booted from my rotation by scherzer and he was fabulous. his pitch mix is great and has enough velo to get lots of late pop ups

SDS

Gipson is free

SDS

Whitley is solid, but I don't ever push him past 6 innings. Also Gibson is Free and Wainwright is a run it back reward, so he's free too.

SDS

I used Whitley first time in RS last night and threw a no no, would have been a perfecto but he got a runner on via 3rd strike passed ball...

SDS

I just played against him for the first time today & I destroyed him. His stuff was really easy to read. It was on All-Star in the 600’s for what it’s worth.

Honestly though, Everyone gets destroyed sometimes. Try him out & see how you do over a 5 game span & then decide if you want to keep or sell.

SDS

He’s decent for 5 or 6 innings. I’ve struggled against him and pitched well with him.

SDS

I usually say thank you very much when I see him. If you want a cheap pitcher expect cheap pitcher results

SDS

Burnes has better stuff if your looking for a cheap solid starter for 5 innings