Online Timing and PCI Placement

SDS

When playing HOF vs CPU, my timing and placement are fine. But when I play online, my timing is off and placement keeps going down the zone. I used zone with analog and my PCI is inner basic with circles with strike zone 2. Before the pitch, I place it in the direction of the pitcher's arm in the middle of the zone and still miss off-speed pitches. Any Tips to help?

SDS

@SaintSKDE said in Online Timing and PCI Placement:

When playing HOF vs CPU, my timing and placement are fine. But when I play online, my timing is off and placement keeps going down the zone. I used zone with analog and my PCI is inner basic with circles with strike zone 2. Before the pitch, I place it in the direction of the pitcher's arm in the middle of the zone and still miss off-speed pitches. Any Tips to help?

I just switch to Directional until I can get the timing down. If it's too hard to pick up, I'll just stay on directional. Like you, I can kill the game on legend vs the CPU but the second I play on-line the timing seems different. All you can really do is just go with flow. I accept the fact I'll never make the world series. I went from 560 rating straight back down to 380 where I belong..lol. Every opponents connection is different; hence, the hard time picking up the timing. Good Luck!

SDS

I noticed not as many pitchers have sinkers vs cpu. Online nearly everyone you see has one and the same thing happened to me, I was so late on the sinker online that I just started playing extra innings games against WS teams on legend to warmup. Usually works pretty good for me

SDS

It’s All about the connection between your opponent and yourself online. When it’s good between both the timing window is fine. But when your opponent had McDonald’s WiFi good luck.