Will live series players just continue to drop in price? Or will they only show a significant drop if they fall from the 90+ to the 85-89 range

SDS

I just need Cole, trout, Verlander, degrom, and Scherzer to get Mantle. When I looked today it was probably around a half million stubs. Will these guys continue to drop in price as newer better cards come out? Or would you anticipate a rise in prices at some point?

SDS

Newer, better cards got nothing to do with nothing. Those cards are still gatekeepers to Mantle, and are dropping now because of the half-price packs, which obviously increase supply. You can continue to wait a couple more months and play without Mantle, or just move on him now and enjoy the card.

SDS

live series cards have tanked. Just get mantle....he's worth it.

SDS

You need about a million to get Mantle and Trout. They are a nice flex, but not necessarily essential for an endgame team. I am about to bench Mantle because I can't hit with him. Yep, I'm at 759 RS and Mantle is by far my worst hitter ( George Brett is my best hitter). Use the guys that you hit the best with. That's the best advise I can give you.

SDS

@enyouartist1 said in Will live series players just continue to drop in price? Or will they only show a significant drop if they fall from the 90+ to the 85-89 range:

You need about a million to get Mantle and Trout. They are a nice flex, but not necessarily essential for an endgame team. I am about to bench Mantle because I can't hit with him. Yep, I'm at 759 RS and Mantle is by far my worst hitter ( George Brett is my best hitter). Use the guys that you hit the best with. That's the best advise I can give you.

Mantle and Brett have very similar swings. Find it hard to believe you hit better with one than the other