Live Series Kris Bryant?

SDS

Do you think Live Series Kris Bryant is going to get a diamond to start the year?

SDS

I don’t think he will but he will be 84 probably he’ll have the lefty hitting decent right hitting and 70s fielding probably

SDS

83 or 84

SDS

If he doesn’t start out as a diamond, he’ll be upgraded soon enough. If he stays healthy, he’s going to put up some great numbers from the leadoff spot.

SDS

@DriveByTrucker17 said in LS KB:

If he doesn’t start out as a diamond, he’ll be upgraded soon enough. If he stays healthy, he’s going to put up some great numbers from the leadoff spot.

He's sooooo good

SDS

@JustASeal0 said in LS KB:

He's sooooo good

Warms my heart to hear that from a Cards fan lol

SDS

@kingss35 said in Live Series Kris Bryant?:

He's sooooo good

My favorite player on my least favorite team, it is hard

SDS

I would think he'll probably start as a gold, but he should get upgraded soon for many of the points people ahead of me posted. People love to talk about how overrated KB is offensively, but the guy is a career .901 OPS hitter, and he had a 131 OPS+ last season during a "down" year. If he stays healthy for the full season, I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up MVP numbers in 2020.

SDS

@JustASeal0 said in Live Series Kris Bryant?:

He's sooooo good

I’m a pretty big Matt Carpenter fan.

SDS

@DriveByTrucker17 said in Live Series Kris Bryant?:

He's sooooo good

I remember when you were a "Cardinals fan"

SDS

@DriveByTrucker17 said in Live Series Kris Bryant?:

He's sooooo good

I remember when you were a "Cardinals fan"

Good times, good times

SDS

I think he'll start as an 85. Probably was right behind Jose Ramirez on the top 3b list from the stream. I kinda hope he starts the year off as a gold though, I'd love to save a few stubs on him early on.

SDS

@xFearTheForkASUx said in Live Series Kris Bryant?:

I would think he'll probably start as a gold, but he should get upgraded soon for many of the points people ahead of me posted. People love to talk about how overrated KB is offensively, but the guy is a career .901 OPS hitter, and he had a 131 OPS+ last season during a "down" year. If he stays healthy for the full season, I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up MVP numbers in 2020.

This guy gets it

SDS

He'll start as gold.