Longoria??

SDS

Has anyone used him yet ? i was thinking about trying him out for a bit to see what he can do

SDS

I'm one win away from him, it's going to be very hard to knock the Panda from 3rd base but I'll give him a try he look's like he has decent stats at least.

SDS

i moved sandberg there since i got hornsby but i wanted to see if he was serviceable

SDS

dude he is F awesome. Has like 7 HRs in 8 games. Defense is like butter too. I havent used Panda but he was good enough for me to move Sandberg to second base. I highly recommend

SDS

He was good last year, i'm sure he's good again this year. I just feel like you have a pool to choose from at 3B and they're all pretty much the same.

SDS

Haven’t used him in RS yet, just the Ruth moments and he has been crushing the ball vs. the cpu

SDS

I've been using him in the Ruth Moments since I got him. Hasn't done anything special at the plate, but he's been a brick wall at 3rd. Moved Panda to Catcher cause Biggio wasn't getting on base enough for me.

SDS

Used him all year last year. He's a wall at third and at least last year hit much better than his attributes would suggest.

SDS

Longo is gross,

Used him in the event and was mashing hit bombs in 3 straight games and was hitting gappers alot. Really like this card.

SDS

If he doesn’t make your starting lineup he’s still definitely a viable defensive substitution late in games. Really good fielding stats.