Is Tatis Jr. Diamond Bound?

SDS

So far, Tatis is picking up right where he left off last year. He already started the year at 81 which felt underrated for a guy who had a 3.6 WAR and a wRC+ of 150. Could he follow the trend of Acuna last year and rise to diamond in his sophomore campaign? What are your thoughts?

SDS

I think he gets it too. Dude is as exciting as anyone in the game.

SDS

Yes... plus SDS and MLB wants to tout young stars. Tatis, Soto, and Alvarez will all see diamond this year IMO. Assuming they don't underperform of coarse.

SDS

@SevisonJN said in Is Tatis Jr. Diamond Bound?:

Yes... plus SDS and MLB wants to tout young stars. Tatis, Soto, and Alvarez will all see diamond this year IMO. Assuming they don't underperform of coarse.

I agree with the take, but Alvarez I don't see going diamond. He still is 10-14 days away from game action and its incredibly hard for a DH to get to diamond. Look at JD and Nelson Cruz.

SDS

Yeah.... another solid game

SDS

@JamForeMLB said in Is Tatis Jr. Diamond Bound?:

@SevisonJN said in Is Tatis Jr. Diamond Bound?:

I agree with the take, but Alvarez I don't see going diamond. He still is 10-14 days away from game action and its incredibly hard for a DH to get to diamond. Look at JD and Nelson Cruz.

Just look at the Astros hitting without the trash cans