Prestige Mantle and 99 Trout

SDS

These two cards are the real deal. Never had more fun in any Show than I do with these two batting 2nd and 3rd in my lineup.

For anyone that was disappointed with Trout, use him before you bash that card. Trout is a force out there.

And for all you Mantle owners that don’t have him prestiged yet.. I know the +3 doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it legit has made Mantle much better for me. I have a large sample size too (310 at bats). Prestige Mantle is the best card I’ve ever used in any version of the show.

That’s all!!

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in Prestige Mantle and 99 Trout:

These two cards are the real deal. Never had more fun in any Show than I do with these two batting 2nd and 3rd in my lineup.

For anyone that was disappointed with Trout, use him before you bash that card. Trout is a force out there.

And for all you Mantle owners that don’t have him prestiged yet.. I know the +3 doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it legit has made Mantle much better for me. I have a large sample size too (310 at bats). Prestige Mantle is the best card I’ve ever used in any version of the show.

That’s all!!

Here ye here ye........

SDS

Amen especially the trout ppl were talkin so much smack but he literally is a monster... only thing he doesn’t have is switch hitting

SDS

Yes I think the switch hitting aspect makes him the best card the game has had for DD. I loved mays last year but i think mantle beats him by quite a bit.

SDS

Not prestige Mantle hitting 360 prestiged Mantle 299. Springer - > Trout MVP or not.