Topps Now Tyler Alexander

SDS

Tyler Alexander’s LS series card is a 51 overall common, but his relief performance yesterday was record breaking.

For anyone that missed it, he pitched 3.0 innings and struck out all 9 batters he faced on just 39 pitches;

• Struck out Mike Moustakas on a foul tip
• Struck out Eugenio Suárez on three pitches, all looking
• Struck out Jesse Winker on three pitches, all swinging
• Struck out Nick Senzel swinging
• Struck out Josh VanMeter on three pitches, the last called
• Struck out Freddy Galvis swinging on a 3-2 breaking ball
• Struck out Tucker Barnhart on a called third strike
• Struck out Shogo Akiyama on a called third strike
• Struck out Castellanos swinging on a 2-2 curveball

What kind of attributes should we expect on his Topps Now card? Max k/9 is a given but what will be his overall?

(Also, his LS series card will surely be bumped to bronze but I’d imagine it’s too late to invest at this point)

SDS

that was crazy

SDS

He also had an 0-2 count on moose before he hit him. What's lame is moose was swinging and leaned into the pitch. He then struck out the next batter as well

SDS

The best part of this story is that the tigers still managed to walk away with an L

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Topps Now Tyler Alexander:

The best part of this story is that the tigers still managed to walk away with an L

If there’s anything I’ve learned being a Tigers fan, it’s that Tigers gonna Tigers. But at least every now and then you get a few of these kinds of moments to give you something renew your faith

SDS

@ilvmyjeep said in Topps Now Tyler Alexander:

If there’s anything I’ve learned being a Tigers fan, it’s that Tigers gonna Tigers. But at least every now and then you get a few of these kinds of moments to give you something renew your faith

I just really wish that saturdays game wasn’t postponed causing the double header. Yesterday would have very likely been Mize’s Debut otherwise

SDS

you b@st@rd.....HAHAHA

but as a life long Tiger fan.....it's come to be expected

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Topps Now Tyler Alexander:

@ilvmyjeep said in Topps Now Tyler Alexander:

I just really wish that saturdays game wasn’t postponed causing the double header. Yesterday would have very likely been Mize’s Debut otherwise

Oh man, I watched Nate Pearson’s debut last week and it had me pumped for Mize. The double header impacted it obviously but the silver lining is that it’s only a matter of time 👍🏻

SDS

As a Reds fan, yeah i saw it. I think it would be good for Tigers fans to get a card for that.

SDS

Having a moment where you have to strike out 9 straight... would be hilarious to see the forums threads following that.

SDS

Bought his Bowman Chrome rookie auto for $6 right after the game.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Topps Now Tyler Alexander:

Having a moment where you have to strike out 9 straight... would be hilarious to see the forums threads following that.

😂

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Topps Now Tyler Alexander:

I bet they would make you strike out the side for 1 inning