Nothing for the 6th Inn today

SDS

No programs towards progress for the 6th Inning today?

Only 13 days left in the program and the next content drop for the Inning won't be until next Tuesday?

SDS

Yeah but there is a player program and a conquest Map on Tuesday, so 60 stars worth roughly

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Nothing for the 6th Inn today:

Yeah but there is a player program and a conquest Map on Tuesday, so 60 stars worth roughly

Still. Even though I am past 300; it seems that a shortened Inning would have more content.

Only reason I am at 300 is because I got last Inning's voucher.

SDS

Player Program would be 20 stars, secondary conquest maps, i believe are 15, so 35 total for the new content.

SDS

@BlackSoxDown said in Nothing for the 6th Inn today:

Player Program would be 20 stars, secondary conquest maps, i believe are 15, so 35 total for the new content.

If that's the case, 35 Stars isn't much.

I know you can get to 300 easily; but it seems like there should be more programs.

SDS

Plus 20 for the players online stats

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in Nothing for the 6th Inn today:

Plus 20 for the players online stats

duh, right. i always forget the second set.

SDS

Yeah i felt like i played a good amount lately, but then saw that the program ended in 2 weeks already, probably won’t get to 300

SDS

@tranquillou_87 said in Nothing for the 6th Inn today:

Yeah i felt like i played a good amount lately, but then saw that the program ended in 2 weeks already, probably won’t get to 300

Show down show down show down get that xp=stars