Best bat in your lineup

SDS

Purely based on your current stats, which card do you hit the best with? Which is the worst for you?

My best is a 3 way tie with Ozzie, Gwynn, and Walker.

My worst is hands down David Ortiz, Kris Bryant is a close 2nd. Awful with both. Below .100

SDS

Stan Musial

Honerable mention Larry walker and Jacoby

SDS

Walker is my highest batting average Chipper is who I'm most confident when they step up. The new collection trout has given me the most "oh thats a bomb" swings.

SDS

Currently, 99 MVP Trout with a cool 1.399 OPS in 71 plate appearances

Though a guy with a bit more appearances (309), Larry Walker is probably second with a 1.065 with 45 walks to 50 strikeouts

Worst based on guys I gave extended looks to, probably Craig Biggio, he hits for average (.305), but only has an .869 OPS

Worst just based on initial impressions (50 or less at-bats), 99 Reggie Jackson

SDS
  1. Mike Trout (95)
  2. Alex Kiriloff (94) (I SWEAR IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT USES HIM PROVE ME WRONG)
  3. Craig Biggio
  4. Didi Gregorious (93)
  5. Chipper Jones (94) I have 0 prestige guys
SDS

Gary Sheffield. Both regular and prestige cards batting .400 or up (actually I’m in a slump with his prestige right now and I’m batting .390). Play on hof and up. Mvp Trout is looking good but too small of an example

SDS

None of them

SDS

Didi, 95 Trout, Mantle, Bellinger. Probably in that order.

SDS

94 Silver Slugger Daniel Murphy is easily my best bat, even though he stays at 7 or 8 in the lineup. In 437 PA, he's batting .383 with a 1.252 OPS. He crushes righties and lefties, and because he's so low in my lineup, I think people underestimate him and pitch him aggressively, which plays to my advantage more often than not. I can't take him out. I moved him from 1st after I got Musial, and I literally would rather have Murph at 2nd as opposed to my CAP, who was filling that spot before.