Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?

SDS

Just wondering if any of you have run into each other randomly in an online event, ranked season, etc.

SDS

Lol I have. I've also gotten dashboarded by some people here.

SDS

I’m always running into people, or I used to when I played for 8-12 hours a day every day. I’ve also played friendly games with people I’ve met on here.

SDS

Yeah I’ve played a few people on here. I think it’s pretty cool when you do match up with someone on here

SDS

play friendlies sometimes. I've matched up against 1 person...I forgot who

SDS

Not this year but last year I played a number of guys and some really good games.

SDS

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

Not this year but last year I played a number of guys and some really good games.

^^ I’ve played this guy before

But yeah I’ve matched up a handful of times vs a few of these guys. Always fun

SDS

I played a casual game last year and randomly matched up against 1 person who’s on the forum. And I threw a No-Hitter against his God squad with Jim Palmer. As soon as I saw the name I couldn’t believe it. I was like “ wait a minute...it’s that guy from the forum!”

SDS

@theman925 said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

Yeah I’ve played a few people on here. I think it’s pretty cool when you do match up with someone on here

Hey I played you last night.

SDS

Yeah, I played someone who posts regularly on here...and he dashboarded me because i hit a bomb off him.

SDS

A couple times, though not this year yet. I do play in a league with a great group of forumers.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

Lol I have. I've also gotten dashboarded by some people here.

I would never dashboard you! I lost several mercy rule games to prove it.

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

@theman925 said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

Hey I played you last night.

I thought I had seen you around here before haha pretty sure you dropped like 10 on me in the first inning

SDS

Played some friendlies, but no random.

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

^^ I’ve played this guy before

But yeah I’ve matched up a handful of times vs a few of these guys. Always fun

We did?

Sorry I didn't notice hope we had a good game

SDS

Several times. Got stomped by jackinthebox, played allmustfall last week, and end up matching up with cdnmoneymaker about once a year in events, not this year I don’t think though

SDS

I played this one guy who kept calling me a center swinger... #neverforget

SDS

I’ve played Gradek a few times. I’m sure I’ve played a couple others now

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

Several times. Got stomped by jackinthebox, played allmustfall last week, and end up matching up with cdnmoneymaker about once a year in events, not this year I don’t think though

Did his Larkin rip?

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

@the_dragon1912 said in Have any of the forum participants ended up playing each other?:

Did his Larkin rip?

He didn’t even use him, and it was the right handed hitter moonshot event lmao