I think Trout changed my 6th Inning Strategy

SDS

I'm at 280 stars and was planning on taking Maddux because pitchers are easier to prestige.

... BUT ...

I'm still 3 award cards short of Trout. Should I go ahead and take Musial and get Maddux later?

SDS

@SaveFarris said in I think Trout changed my 6th Inning Strategy:

I'm at 280 stars and was planning on taking Maddux because pitchers are easier to prestige.

... BUT ...

I'm still 3 award cards short of Trout. Should I go ahead and take Musial and get Maddux later?

If you pick Stan the Man and grind out 50 event wins, you will have the 3 cards you need. Assuming you haven't finished the event already.

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in I think Trout changed my 6th Inning Strategy:

... BUT ...

If you pick Stan the Man and grind out 50 event wins, you will have the 3 cards you need. Assuming you haven't finished the event already.

this is exactly what I would say. Do you have all the cheap awards cards already? Murphy, Seger, Ozzie, Perez, etc?

SDS

Just Murph and Kingman, but I'm playing the long game and expect DotP packs to start raining down any day now.

If I don't get Trout in the next couple of days, it's not the end of the world. It'd just be nice.

SDS

... BUT ...

Its funny, i was going to take Maddux, i thought a prestiged version would be good, then i smacked him around in the event vs a guy with a WS banner, so i was double thinking. Then i come up one SS short for the voucher, so like you it dictated my pick.

SDS

Maddox not that great so yeah take stan

SDS

@nflman2033 said in I think Trout changed my 6th Inning Strategy:

... BUT ...

Its funny, i was going to take Maddux, i thought a prestiged version would be good, then i smacked him around in the event vs a guy with a WS banner, so i was double thinking. Then i come up one SS short for the voucher, so like you it dictated my pick.

Rollins was also SS

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in I think Trout changed my 6th Inning Strategy:

... BUT ...

Rollins was also SS

Literally

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in I think Trout changed my 6th Inning Strategy:

... BUT ...

Rollins was also SS

Yeah, that is true, but it is a PitA to Prestige a position player, so i wouldn't want to lock him in, but i will have no problems locking in Maddux for Prestige Maddux

SDS

... BUT ...

I am in the same position, I need 4 award cards and 1 more SIG, I am not in a rush to get Trout done, decisions decisions

SDS

i was gonna take Maddux too.....but still need an Awards card, and Musial will be one heck of a 1B for a while......taking Stan the Man for sure. I think he's actually far and away the best card of the 3 anyways....

SDS

I’m taking Sig Jimmy, as I already have xp reward path Lightning Eric Thames! Who is an absolute beast! btw

SDS

I only need 250k to get mantle so I’m picking whichever boss is worth the most and selling. Not that interested in trout right now

SDS

Depending on who you wanted more, you can chose Musial sell him off and buy a few cheaper Awards cards with your new shiny Trout and some stubs leftover.