Thames, Springer, or J-Ram for Prestige Award?

SDS

Who should I pick? I am a high diamond level currently and preparing for this reward pack. I have the 99 Mantle, 99 Bagwell, 99 Sandberg and 99 Biggio. Just wondering people's thoughts.

SDS

Arrives at prestige 25 taking me forever

SDS

If you don’t plan on starting any of them I would go with Springer due to his value in collections. But I’ve heard nothing but good things about the Thames (personally not a fan) and the Ramirez has a great swing definitely want him

SDS

I took J-Ram. He was the only card I could even remotely hit with back in ‘18. And plus he’s got some sneaky stealing. Don’t let that 68 speed fool you, it plays like an 88.

SDS

The prestige levels take a minute to progress through. Hit prestige about a week ago and about to crack level 5 finally.

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Thames, Springer, or J-Ram for Prestige Award?:

Arrives at prestige 25 taking me forever

Same. I just passed 15, even though I got prestige a little while back. At this rate, it will be sometime next week that I get there.

SDS

Prestige you come to a slow grind. Instead of 10,000 XP, it’s 42,000 XP per level. I’m at 65 but once I hit 45, I kind of stopped caring about leveling up. I won’t use any of the cards I earn as I have better options, only cool thing left is level 90 where I get my 2nd 90+ LS ( I didn’t get Trout at 45, but already had the collection done so wasn’t as big of a bummer)...

But it’s a slow haul thru the prestige levels.

SDS

@maaxmorrison thames, the answer is 100% Thames. He’s the best first baseman in the game and absolutely mashes