Henke or dibble?

SDS

Whose tried both, I’ve used dibble a little before but is he worth the 50k more stubs over henke? What y’all think?

SDS

Henke in a landslide.

SDS

@Lornee56 said in Henke or dibble?:

Henke in a landslide.

Really? That much better? Without outlier and not a huge speed differential?

SDS

Henke has been terrible for me, but that could just be me.

SDS

His fastball seems sneakier and I love the football and slider options. His delivery is quirky but smooth. Dibble is wild and his mullet makes me nauseous.

SDS

His fastball seems sneakier and I love the football and slider options. His delivery is quirky but smooth. Dibble is wild and his mullet makes me nauseous.

Forkball not football

SDS

I disagree.. I wanted Henke to be elite, but he's being hit all over the place for me... Dibble has been better.

SDS

Henke prob cheaper to obtain if you're looking for at tiebreaker

SDS

Everyone has different success with timing of deliveries and swings. I am hitting .112 with Mickey Mantle and .450 with Mark Reynolds. It seems like the hitters I am good with are non prestigeable and the ones I stink with are prestigeable. The problem for me is that I love collecting all the cards in the game so I only play ranked and events with prestigeable cards.

SDS

Henke is aweful. Dibble by a landslide, mudslide, wildfire, murder hornets and Covid-19.

SDS

Plus, Henke is prestigeable. Dibble is not, but his resale value has stayed consistent and high.

SDS

That’s the thing only reason I’m even CONSIDERING henke is because he’s prestigeable and a little cheaper but I’m really thinking Dibble the move he also puts fear in opponents too when he come to the mound

SDS

Dibble and it's not even close.

SDS

Randy Myers, but for this argument, I would also vote Dibble. Henke seems easy to hit in this event, I would probably need a big lead to want to use him on All Star level.

SDS

Henke is like the budget option, Dibble is the goat.

SDS

Dibble all day.

SDS

Dibble is better by far

SDS

Norm Charlton

SDS

I use them both its a push for me both r Nasty

SDS

Henke in a landslide.

LMAO.