I’ve been Springered...

SDS

You guys know I don’t pull many diamonds around here! I have to admit it’s a great troll though...

SDS

RIP. I've been violated like that a handful of times this year so I feel you.

SDS

@raesONE said in I’ve been Springered...:

Maybe since next week I go to a place where I can catch Trout I can maybe catch Trout in the game lol. I though it was Springer because of the hat thing @samguenther1987 told me about

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in I’ve been Springered...:

Maybe since next week I go to a place where I can catch Trout I can maybe catch Trout in the game lol. I though it was Springer because of the hat thing @samguenther1987 told me about

What hat thing?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in I’ve been Springered...:

@olivegarden2 said in I’ve been Springered...:

What hat thing?

Springers cap is a little higher than Trout’s. So that made it better...I sent you the image on the ps4

SDS

Only once have I had AL Center Fielder this year, I think you can guess who I got. But I've been trolled by Harper 7 times this year already. Might be opening a few BIAH packs tonight if I can finish off the McCutchen moment for set 3 TA's tonight and a DOTP for the POTM program. Hopefully I get a bit of luck lol.

SDS

keep the faith alive. I was springrolled 4-6x before I pulled Trout from a free twitch pack.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in I’ve been Springered...:

Only once have I had AL Center Fielder this year, I think you can guess who I got. But I've been trolled by Harper 7 times this year already. Might be opening a few BIAH packs tonight if I can finish off the McCutchen moment for set 3 TA's tonight and a DOTP for the POTM program. Hopefully I get a bit of luck lol.

Yeah best of luck to you!

SDS

I'm 3/3 on AL CF so far this year (Including my 3rd just now opening all my packs from the Paxton program.

3 Trout's, 0 Springer's. I'm a happy man.

SDS

It is the most exciting then soul crushing moment.

I have been Springered once and that one moment will never allow.me to build up the excitement for an AL CF again cause I know I'll be disappointed again

SDS

This happened to me yesterday and is sucked big time

SDS

Every time it happens you see AL CF and get excited thinking it has to be Trout one of these times... but it never is.

SDS

The SDS rick roll, I need the ban back I haven't pulled sh*t since that 10 day ban