What do you do if stats aren’t registering?

SDS

I was checking in on how many online Xtra base hits I need with Big Papi and it is at 0/46. I locked him in as soon as I got him but even if I didn’t, It still would count.
I have 16hr/6-2b/1-3b (I’m guessing Polo grounds! Lol)
That is 23-xbh. Why am I at 0? What do I do?

SDS

Anyone? Please?

SDS

Ticket to Sds

SDS

@Bleeding-_-Me said in What do you do if stats aren’t registering?:

Anyone? Please?

Report a bug or email support at theshow@playstation.sony.com

Try putting "Help, not able to purchase stubs" for the subject of the email and they'll have it fixed by morning 👌

SDS

@MrGamebred said in What do you do if stats aren’t registering?:

@Bleeding-_-Me said in What do you do if stats aren’t registering?:

Anyone? Please?

Report a bug or email support at theshow@playstation.sony.com

Try putting "Help, not able to purchase stubs" for the subject of the email and they'll have it fixed by morning 👌

Lol. Thx!

SDS

Are you playing offline? Stats are online only. I think that is what's going on since you said you have 16+ hr's @ polo grounds and most everyone doesn't use polo online.

SDS

I have the same problem with David Ortiz but it only registers xtra base hits. So singles don’t count for the hits category

SDS

@Raider52Morrison said in What do you do if stats aren’t registering?:

Are you playing offline? Stats are online only. I think that is what's going on since you said you have 16+ hr's @ polo grounds and most everyone doesn't use polo online.

No, of course I know the difference. This is his online stats. It’s making me question if there are others and I should check everyone now.
As far as the Polo Grounds comment, I was joking how Ortiz got a triple... he has lead in his a$$!

This is a big problem. I don’t like the fact I grind hard and my stats aren’t counting. How many other players stats are not tallying?!?!

SDS

Playing vs friend

SDS

What online mode are you playing?

SDS

First, if any of you are Prestige seekers, I suggest you double check some players stats to make sure this is not happening to you.

I just reported a bug and opened a trouble ticket with SDS. Let’s see what happens and how long it’ll take. I’ll keep the forum updated if anyone cares to know.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in What do you do if stats aren’t registering?:

What online mode are you playing?

RS and Events.

SDS

@tylerslikewhoa said in What do you do if stats aren’t registering?:

Playing vs friend

I have no friends. Never played a friend on this game ever. It’s a bug for sure

SDS

I have the same exact problem with Papi. 2 days ago I had 26 hits and somehow also 26 extra base hits (which was wrong because I have 6 doubles and 6 HR's so it should be 26 hits and 12 XBH) and then when I checked again yesterday I had registered 26 hits and only 1 XBH!

not sure what's going on but this only happened to me with Big Papi

SDS

From what I’ve seen elsewhere all Ortiz’ hits we’re counting as Xbh, and it was SES’ bright idea, or I guess simply a result of attempting to fix the problem, it just reset everyone’s xbh to 0.
I haven’t been online to see if that’s happened to mine as well.