FYI DOTP pack POTM collection

SDS

If you have completed all the POTM programs there is now a DOTP pack given as a reward when you lock in Paxton along with 4k stubs and 7500k XP

SDS

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in FYI DOTP pack POTM collection:

If you have completed all the POTM programs there is now a DOTP pack given as a reward when you lock in Paxton along with 4k stubs and 7500k XP

Yes! Which tiers and is it sellable? I want to try Rodney!

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in FYI DOTP pack POTM collection:

Yes! Which tiers and is it sellable? I want to try Rodney!are possiable
It's an elite version so Banks, Adell, a

SDS

Get a chance at them all, but most likely getting that lower round.

SDS

Can't wait to get my gazillionth Daniel Murphy

SDS

@raesONE said in FYI DOTP pack POTM collection:

Well waddayaknow, another base round. Who would've guessed.

SDS

You got that pretty quick? But yah, [censored] base rounds....

SDS

@Kuhlkilla said in FYI DOTP pack POTM collection:

Well yeah you only have to do the exchanges and some moments, and I already did all the other POTM programs. Doesn't have to take longer than 30 minutes.

SDS

Well yeah you only have to do the exchanges and some moments, and I already did all the other POTM programs. Doesn't have to take longer than 30 minutes.

Ah, you did the exchanges for this July one? I normally do the moments and all that slower jazz i guess. I have all the others done too.

SDS

Ah, you did the exchanges for this July one? I normally do the moments and all that slower jazz i guess. I have all the others done too.

Yeah man the exchanges give you +10 and the moments all add up to +15 which makes +25 per player which is the amount needed to advance to the next.

SDS

Cool! I only have Bellinger, so I won't be able to do this one. 😞 I don't want to have to grid them all out now. I might change my mind though.

SDS

These ducks on the pond packs have been insane for me. Just got my 3rd Chapman! I feel bad bragging, particularly after seeing some folks have bad luck, but I usually have the WORST luck so I had to share.
For those on the grind, good luck!

SDS

@MrGamebred said in FYI DOTP pack POTM collection:

These ducks on the pond packs have been insane for me. Just got my 3rd Chapman! I feel bad bragging, particularly after seeing some folks have bad luck, but I usually have the WORST luck so I had to share.

That's awesome

My pack luck has turned around as of late so fingers crossed for Ean Elite round pull

SDS

Got a beautiful El Duque card

SDS

That's awesome

My pack luck has turned around as of late so fingers crossed for Ean Elite round pull

I hope I get an elite round after a Springer lol. I’ll take the mid though!

SDS

I have a feeling i’ll be getting my 7th or so base round tonight.

SDS

I usually don't care for the POTM grind. I hate the moments with a passion. but I might give it a shot this time around.

SDS

This is probably one way they are putting out more cards to boost the availability/lower the price of the major collection.

SDS

@Scott_LaRock101 said in FYI DOTP pack POTM collection:

I usually don't care for the POTM grind. I hate the moments with a passion. but I might give it a shot this time around.

What else do you do in this game lol?! Easy grind probably 2-3 hours without exchanges. Don’t play ranked instead of this! Go get Belli, Correa, and Didi. They are all great and you can get free diamonds, stubs, Xp, and packs!

SDS

I haven’t got an elite round yet but have pulled 4 trouts so can’t exactly complain