Thinking of buying Frazier or Giambi HRD cards....

SDS

Thinking of adding one of them as a pinch hitter/bench bat. Any suggestions which one I should go with? I'm leaning more towards Frazier at the moment for a right handed power bat but looking for reviews on both. Any input is appreciated!

SDS

I’ve been using Frazier off the bench and I like his card a lot so far

SDS

Both Giambi cards launch bombs for me.

SDS

Go for Giambi for sure. Buy order is close enough to qs and you're very likely to profit if you decide to move on later.

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Thinking of buying Frazier or Giambi HRD cards....:

Thinking of adding one of them as a pinch hitter/bench bat. Any suggestions which one I should go with? I'm leaning more towards Frazier at the moment for a right handed power bat but looking for reviews on both. Any input is appreciated!

Do you need a lefty or righty?

SDS

Giambi outplays his rating he’s hit so many home runs for me (his original card) his hrd card is pure pinch hit power

SDS

@PhatWhiteOwl said in Thinking of buying Frazier or Giambi HRD cards....:

Probably more right. Reggie is my lefty bat on my bench.

SDS

Giambi is a HR machine

SDS

That’s pretty much your answer. They both have a ton of pop and make a good bench bat. Pick the one that your bench needs more, LH or RH.

SDS

@sumodeads600 said in Thinking of buying Frazier or Giambi HRD cards....:

That’s pretty much your answer. They both have a ton of pop and make a good bench bat. Pick the one that your bench needs more, LH or RH.

I'm close to diamond level 90 so I'll get 9000 stubs and I'll buy whichever one I dont buy now. Both cards look nasty, cant wait to try them out!

SDS

I will say this --

The Todd-Father is kind of a magic player in The Show. His cards, especially his bronze, always seem to play way above their attributes, for me. Last time i used him.....in a showdown, his 73{?} card blasted multiple HRs and finished off the final challenge with a Grand Slam....i had just 2 outs left and it was ridiculous clutch-ness.

In The Show 18 or 19 (i cant remember which with all this coronavirus at my door) he was one of the cards i got on launch day and i used him for weeks. I finally got a diamond or something and took him out, but i remember thinking how silly good he was and have been a fan of Todd Frazier ever since.

SO -- dont sleep on Frazier...his card may have a bit of that Todd-Father magic in it.

SDS

If you can afford it all 3 of the lower guys from the first set are selling for quicksell basically so grab all 3! Wont be too long before set guys in set 2 will be as well so you can rock all of them if you want.