Which 3B

SDS

I have almost prestige Chipper. But Brett looks interesting.

I like overall players. I know people will say Killerbrew and no thanks.

SDS

What is wrong with Killebrew? I would honestly keep Chipper and prestige him in the event if you dislike Killebrew. Schmidt is an option but I hate his swing

SDS

I’m in the same boat man. Everybody keeps saying Brett is the end game 3B and the best 3B from last year. But I do good with Chipper

SDS

@jaencarlos said in Which 3B:

I have almost prestige Chipper. But Brett looks interesting.

I like overall players. I know people will say Killerbrew and no thanks.

No they won’t. They’ll say Schmidt, Brett or Chipper. Killer is a glorified bench bat

SDS

I am a Braves fan but Chipper is a switch hitter and i am almost Prestige with him. But his defense is low

Killerbew is a great bat but no defense
Brett is diamond allround

SDS

Pick whoever you're most comfortable with and don't listen to others. To me Chipper is always the goat, he's been hitting in the 3 spot for me since 17. The only card that will replace Chipper is a better version of Chipper which will definitely drop at some point.

SDS

@raesONE said in Which 3B:

Pick whoever you're most comfortable with and don't listen to others. To me Chipper is always the goat, he's been hitting in the 3 spot for me since 17. The only card that will replace Chipper is a better version of Chipper which will definitely drop at some point.

I hope they give him a 99 but i dont think so since they already gave him a prestige one

SDS

@jaencarlos said in Which 3B:

@raesONE said in Which 3B:

I hope they give him a 99 but i dont think so since they already gave him a prestige one

Oh they'll give him a 99 for sure. Either a signature series, prime or MVP/silver slugger.