Will golds and silvers still go up in price?

SDS

Title ^^^^^

SDS

I think they will a little for certain teams. If not, you still have POTM coming in a couple of weeks.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Will golds and silvers still go up in price?:

Title ^^^^^

After thinking about it; here is what I came up with.

I have 820 78s. I paid about 300 each for them. So about 246K spent. If I sell them now and am lucky; I can get 400 after tax for them. That's 328K. That's about 80K profit. Not great but decent.

Now the Golds I invested in; they're a different story. I bought 10 each if the LS 84s for around 1700-2000K each. Should've sold them earlier. Those I'll juat sit on and if we have a season, maybe they'll bump up due to potential Diamond upgrades. If not, I'll exchange them.

The ones that are killing me at the 150 Puigs that I paid between 300-350 for. Last I checked, they were sitting at 235-275.

So, I'll either sit on them until he gets signed, if he does. Or maybe just exchange them for Golds.

SDS

Well after selling all my golds after the news that you can buy any TA set 3 off the mark I broke almost even. Had 80k last night and I have 75k now. Should have sold earlier but at least we still have POTM this month

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Will golds and silvers still go up in price?:

Well after selling all my golds after the news that you can buy any TA set 3 off the mark I broke almost even. Had 80k last night and I have 75k now. Should have sold earlier but at least we still have POTM this month

I just sold mine, put in 15k came out with 10-12k. Oh well, only a few thousand stubs. Then my duplicates I still sold for a decent amount. I hope the lightning for POTM is Paxton! I always like his cards

SDS

I sold off a bunch last night/this morning. I didnt invest too much as a lot of them were bought near quick sell value. If I don't see much profit on them I'll just use them for exchanges. Or I'll just wait until POTM. Either way I've still made an OK profit.

SDS

I just sold mine, put in 15k came out with 10-12k. Oh well, only a few thousand stubs. Then my duplicates I still sold for a decent amount. I hope the lightning for POTM is Paxton! I always like his cards

I just listed 820 78s. Sold all but a handful. Jumped from 300k to 650K.

Bought DeGrom and Verlander for 95K each. Have a Buy Order in for Scherzer. Once that fills; I'll only need Cole and Arenado out of the Top 7 LS cards ( still need a bunch of lower Diamonds, Golds, etc; but should get Mantle by the end of July.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Will golds and silvers still go up in price?:

Title ^^^^^

I have 820 78s. I paid about 300 each for them. So about 246K spent. If I sell them now and am lucky; I can get 400 after tax for them. That's 328K. That's about 80K profit. Not great but decent.

Now the Golds I invested in; they're a different story. I bought 10 each if the LS 84s for around 1700-2000K each. Should've sold them earlier. Those I'll juat sit on and if we have a season, maybe they'll bump up due to potential Diamond upgrades. If not, I'll exchange them.

The ones that are killing me at the 150 Puigs that I paid between 300-350 for. Last I checked, they were sitting at 235-275.

So, I'll either sit on them until he gets signed, if he does. Or maybe just exchange them for Golds.

What was the reasoning for buying 150 Puigs just out curiosity?

I have “Puiggy Bank” I got at a Dodgers game a couple years ago if you want it.

SDS

@genopolanco said in Will golds and silvers still go up in price?:

Title ^^^^^

What was the reasoning for buying 150 Puigs just out curiosity?

I have “Puiggy Bank” I got at a Dodgers game a couple years ago if you want it.

Silver to Gold exchange
But that was only if Golds didn't tank hard.

SDS

I just listed 820 78s. Sold all but a handful. Jumped from 300k to 650K.

Bought DeGrom and Verlander for 95K each. Have a Buy Order in for Scherzer. Once that fills; I'll only need Cole and Arenado out of the Top 7 LS cards ( still need a bunch of lower Diamonds, Golds, etc; but should get Mantle by the end of July.

That’s very soon! I should get Biggio within a week! Mantle maybe by September...