Cards That You Miss

SDS

I wish they would bring back 94 Diamond Signature Series Bruce Sutter. Deadly split-finger, and his fastball was not overpowering, but enough to keep you on your toes and possibly by you. Definitely a dominant reliever/closer.

SDS

SS Madbum. He was in my rotation from the time he was released to when I stopped playing in December.

Edit: I'll add Blyleven, Guidry, Sutter, Griffey, and Morgan to that list.

SDS

99 Lefty Grove

SDS

Echo the SS Bumgarner and also any Lincecum card. Hell, I even found a way to enjoy his free agent card in 18 for awhile there.

SDS

I miss the switch hitting power hitter Mark Tiexera from 16 and the awesome power/speed of switch hitter Carlos Beltran

SDS

Dee gordon Card for sure. Dude was so glitchy, think I hit 400 with em last year.

SDS

@MadderBumgarner said in Cards That You Miss:

Echo the SS Bumgarner and also any Lincecum card. Hell, I even found a way to enjoy his free agent card in 18 for awhile there.

There is a Bronze RP Matt Bowman on the Reds (used to be Cardinals) that has Timmy’s same wind up

SDS

Would say 99 Gwynn but my favorite lead off hitter IS BACK

SDS

Pepe Alazar anyone? haha

SDS

99 Beltran and the 99 Jimmy Rollins.

SDS

99 Beltran for sure. David Wright from 17. I believe they nerfed him in 18.

SDS

I'm going to miss Ichiro, specifically that glitched SS they gave him last year. If they can grab him and I liked Beltre's cards too, I'd be a happy man.

SDS

I miss tulo

SDS

99 Hershiser from a couple years back. Absolutely unhittable and so much fun to pitch with

SDS

99 sig series Josh Donaldson,
99 sig series Tulo
99 sig series Bob Feller (I didn't lose a game with him last year)
and Chris Sale Sig series (I didn't get much of a chance to pitch with him but talk about lights out)

SDS

Topps now Villar. he won that 10run comeback extreme moment for me , 2R 4 rbi including a 3RHR that gave me a 2R lead for good.

SDS

Forgot: the waits over for Palmer,Hershiser,and Schmidt,and Brett.
now just need a good Lee Smith, Ruth,Foxx, a good Snider, Gehrig,Frank, Bench, Griffey, Aaron to be the ultimate collection, and a bunch of nice surprises.

SDS

A's Rajai Davis and Carl Crawford.

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in Cards That You Miss:

@MadderBumgarner said in Cards That You Miss:

There is a Bronze RP Matt Bowman on the Reds (used to be Cardinals) that has Timmy’s same wind up

Nice! I'll have to check him out. I created a Lincecum CAP. His windup is one of the All-Stars, I forgot which, I'll have to go back and check.

SDS

@onnagood1 said in Cards That You Miss:

I wish they would bring back 94 Diamond Signature Series Bruce Sutter. Deadly split-finger, and his fastball was not overpowering, but enough to keep you on your toes and possibly by you. Definitely a dominant reliever/closer.

Taking it back to the show 16...

Joe Input Counts Jr...card raked and it was CONSISTENT