Team Affinity Points??

SDS

So I'm like 5 points away from completing the Nationals stage 2 of Team Affinity but the goal will give me 10 points. Do those and any other points automatically roll over for TA 3 or will they be wasted?

Thanks for any help in advance 🙂

SDS

@buggstbone84 said in Team Affinity Points??:

So I'm like 5 points away from completing the Nationals stage 2 of Team Affinity but the goal will give me 10 points. Do those and any other points automatically roll over for TA 3 or will they be wasted?

Just wait till Tuesday when stage 3 get release and you'll get credit for the 5 points of overlap

SDS

@buggstbone84 said in Team Affinity Points??:

I believe they will be wasted until the next stage releases.

SDS

Oh okay thanks guys I'll just wait then.

SDS

Yes you’ll be credited with the 5 point overlap.

SDS

If u had finished a program and still have 4 ta vouchers left, can u use them towards next step, i dont recall

SDS

@bmoo44 said in Team Affinity Points??:

If u had finished a program and still have 4 ta vouchers left, can u use them towards next step, i dont recall

Once you are maxed the points won't count.

SDS

@bmoo44 said in Team Affinity Points??:

No. They are only good for the appropriate stage.