Reward system for using harder settings!

SDS

I'd like to see a reward system for using harder settings in diamond dynasty. Maybe extra xp , better chances of pulling diamonds or even exclusive cards.

SDS

What you're looking for is in MTO.

SDS

I'm talking about hitting and pitching. The difference between using zone and just timing pitches using buttons . One takes more skill

SDS

I'd like to pull a diamond every pack I open. Sadly we can't always get what we want.

SDS

erm ?????????

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Reward system for using harder settings!:

What you're looking for is in MTO.

Unless he wants to use his DD team

SDS

I don't have 20 so I don't know if this has changed, but in 19 you actually had a lower chance of pulling a diamond post game if you played on higher difficulty settings. It made no sense. Sure, the probability of getting a silver or gold increased a bit, but the diamond probability should have increased as well. I think you might have had the best probability of pulling a diamond for a win on veteran.

SDS

@anthonyvargas129 said in Reward system for using harder settings!:

I'm talking about hitting and pitching. The difference between using zone and just timing pitches using buttons . One takes more skill

Hes saying he wants more XP/higher rewards for using zone over directional, lol.

SDS

You got it . But not just hitting . Using harder throw settings or pitching as well just think certain settings are harder . Should be rewarded for using them . @formallyforearms

SDS

I'd like to see a reward system for using harder settings in diamond dynasty. Maybe extra xp , better chances of pulling diamonds or even exclusive cards.

You do get more xp and a higher chance at a diamond. At legend you get a whopping .35 percent chance. You do get exclusive cards, if you make it to WS you get a high diamond and you’re playing at a higher level.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Reward system for using harder settings!:

Hes saying he wants more XP/higher rewards for using zone over directional, lol.

Oh god.... lololol what a clown.