Puig???

SDS

What the hell happened to him? I bought a bunch n listed at 2000 they all sold n for much higher? Feel like I missed out when I was originally happy if I could get 2000 out of him? June POTM didn’t need him did it?

SDS

People anticipated on Bellinger as the POTM card and therefore were stacking up on 1B and RF for the exchanges.

SDS

Is belli a 1B n not a RF on that card

SDS

I think someone was trying to sell coins.

SDS

@Grand88Hustle said in Puig???:

Is belli a 1B n not a RF on that card

That is correct primary position for this Bellinger is 1B

SDS

Why would you buy them though? Seems very stupid.

SDS

@Grand88Hustle said in Puig???:

What the hell happened to him? I bought a bunch n listed at 2000 they all sold n for much higher? Feel like I missed out when I was originally happy if I could get 2000 out of him? June POTM didn’t need him did it?

There were tons of eligible cards for the exchange for ballinger I believe that was a stub exchange and I'm not complaining or snitching. There's no way a silver free agent card should go for 2K stubs

SDS

Lol I was buying him for a possible Chuck Nasty , n if it didn’t work out I would exchange them I got them for like 330 a piece n then listed them at 2000 hoping they would get that high well they started selling n I felt like I ripped myself off when they sold so fast. But am I missing something cuz there r no RF on the June POTM or do they allow secondary positions as well?