Draft today

SDS

Don’t think it’ll happen. If it does it’ll be a while. But I really hope we can see some nice draft day cards like torkelson or max Meyer and others

SDS

I doubt it, being that they haven't signed to mlb teams yet.. and won't for awhile.

That said, I'd love a Austin Martin Jays card!!

The A's are the only team to already sign their pick

SDS

Ehhhh, it might be my lack of enthusiasm for the draft (hard to get excited with no foreseeable play in 2020)., but I'm over the future stars/prospects type cards we'd get from that,

SDS

I want an Austin Martin Card!

SDS

@eatyum said in Draft today:

Ehhhh, it might be my lack of enthusiasm for the draft (hard to get excited with no foreseeable play in 2020)., but I'm over the future stars/prospects type cards we'd get from that,

@eatyum said in Draft today:

I agree I’m over the future stars card and feel like they’ve overdone it. But if they came out with a new thing. Like draft cards. It might be cool. Idk

SDS

really? We want draft cards now? Do we really need a 95 Torkelson or a 97 Asa Lacy? Don't give SDS ideas. How about they start releasing top tier cards now instead?