2 People bought Pedey for 530k each!

SDS

And someone bought George Foster for 500k! Just wait the 2 weeks until they are 100-150k. I know all of those people bought those stubs!

SDS

What is it with you and people buying stubs? Why do you care?

SDS

@bhall09 said in 2 People bought Pedey for 530k each!:

I don't care, I'm just shocked people would spend that much on one player that is going to go down tremendously in price in a few weeks

SDS

They're probably youtubers who are trying to get that content out and then resell right after they upload, happens all the time

SDS

@Jeviduty said in 2 People bought Pedey for 530k each!:

They're probably youtubers who are trying to get that content out and then resell right after they upload, happens all the time

Maybe

SDS

who cares. My options are to grind for 48 hours worth of showdown games, get lucky in packs, grind out battle royale runs, or work for what 4 hours at my normal job to get 150k stubs? Opportunity cost says I am better off just buying the cards i want to play with than painstakingly grind for stubs

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in 2 People bought Pedey for 530k each!:

I don't care, I'm just shocked people would spend that much on one player that is going to go down tremendously in price in a few weeks

You’ve made plenty of references to people buying stubs.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in 2 People bought Pedey for 530k each!:

You’ve made plenty of references to people buying stubs.

Ok I'll stop them mommy