WS Rewards

SDS

Do y’all think they’re gonna start dropping the gems in the next month or two? Or are they reacting to people complaining about keeping the best players behind the WS wall?

SDS

I really don't get what is wrong with them? If you don't like them sell them. They are trying to not release so many end game cards. That Foster seems like a beast at the plate.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in WS Rewards:

I really don't get what is wrong with them? If you don't like them sell them. They are trying to not release so many end game cards. That Foster seems like a beast at the plate.

Nothing is wrong with them and they look like good cards. Idk I guess I’m just looking forward to the OGs like Frank, Gehrig, Ruth etc

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in WS Rewards:

@olivegarden2 said in WS Rewards:

Nothing is wrong with them and they look like good cards. Idk I guess I’m just looking forward to the OGs like Frank, Gehrig, Ruth etc

I really hope some of those are stage 3 of TA's. I've got 10 teams up to at 50% in anticipation of that happening.

SDS

Imagine being so miserable that you would have to play a certain thing in a video game for something you don't even want

SDS

I think its better to have a build up of the great 99 players than last year when realized beginning early

SDS

People good enough to make WS are probably good enough to not need these rewards. They should be in some 150 star choice pack.

SDS

@loshbomb said in WS Rewards:

People good enough to make WS are probably good enough to not need these rewards. They should be in some 150 star choice pack.

Hell no. Being able to sell a WS reward for over 100k stubs is usually the point of the grind...

SDS

Witt and Gossage will be cheap affinity exchanges if nothing else you can level up the central for almost quick sell.

SDS

They are very weak rewards no doubt about it. Neither will start on a squad unless it’s a all time team build sucks that they have been releasing some great cards behind packs and then they give us these 2 duds.

SDS

It probably is time to start releasing some of the big guns. Slowly, but time to start.