Nick Lodolo reviews

SDS

I have his card, but haven't used him in RS yet. I wish he had some kind of useful 5th pitch, but some streamers and YouTube guys rave about him. What was your experience using him online?

SDS

700+ games he is lights out. Everything moves which makes his fastball pop more. Below 700 level he is very average and will get hit around.

SDS

Rough going for me so far

SDS

I believe he’s 9-0 in ranked for me so far. He’s been my best pitcher even above kluber and hal. Sinker slider change combo is nasty with the occasional 4 seam above the zone

SDS

I stink at pitching but he’s pretty good. That sinker makes it hard to hit

SDS

Just mix the sinker in and out on the corners with low and in changeups/sliders to righties and low and away sliders to lefties and he’s a beast

SDS

He's Nasty, love using him

SDS

He's top 5 SP in the game at the moment.

SDS

One of the best out right now

SDS

[censored], i must suck, better figure it out

SDS

shhhhhhh

SDS

I’ve used him in 2 DS and 1 CS game so far. I don’t believe I’ve allowed a run yet. He’s fantastic.

SDS

definitely has a bit of a funky release on his delivery making him deceptive and for whatever reason the sinker feels much faster than the low to mid 90s. Like any pitcher if you mix your patterns he is very very good but you can get yourself in trouble if you use the same pattern to every hitter.