Stage 1 TA

SDS

I know I’m late to the party but when did they change difficulty on 2nd boss to Veteran?

SDS

Thursday

SDS

@TheOnlyYetti said in Stage 1 TA:

I know I’m late to the party but when did they change difficulty on 2nd boss to Veteran?

What was it before?

SDS

2nd boss use to be on All Star with 10 or 12 outs now on veteran with 20 outs, much better. Thanks

SDS

Final boss has been changed as well to veteran

SDS

Definitely makes it nice. Just beat the NL west for the first time and unlocked FOTF Tatis Jr.! Gonna work on Dodgers next.

SDS

Change was just made

All bosses are now Veteran

1st mini boss is now down 2-0 with 15 outs - use to be 3-0 with 12 outs on AS

2nd mini boss is now down 4-0 with 20 outs - use to be down 3-0 and 10 outs on AS

This change was a good one and to me it's an indication that stage 3 is on the horizon

SDS

Did any of the small missions change or was it just the bosses?

BTW, I got to Ohtani in my first post-change run for Stage 1 AL West. He absolutely dotted for the whole time. It was crazy. I couldn’t be patient becuase he was on the black with everything. I struck out I don’t know how many times. It was crazy. Veteran is usually easy for me but that was crazy. I lost with the score tied.

SDS

@bhall09 said in Stage 1 TA:

BTW, I got to Ohtani in my first post-change run for Stage 1 AL West. He absolutely dotted for the whole time. It was crazy. I couldn’t be patient becuase he was on the black with everything. I struck out I don’t know how many times. It was crazy. Veteran is usually easy for me but that was crazy. I lost with the score tied.

He did the same to me, a hr with my 3 hitter,then nothing to 9 outs left, 4 straight hits tied it with winning run on 2nd,then the next 9 outs were in such a way to strand the guy at 2nd,was furious
came back a little later and beat the nl central

SDS

@PAinPA said in Stage 1 TA:

@bhall09 said in Stage 1 TA:

He did the same to me, a hr with my 3 hitter,then nothing to 9 outs left, 4 straight hits tied it with winning run on 2nd,then the next 9 outs were in such a way to strand the guy at 2nd,was furious
came back a little later and beat the nl central

I hit 3 homers and lost. I think I had four total hits.