Network error

SDS

My connection is fine I checked before and after the game. But is anyone else experiencing this? I just played two conquest games and both times in the top of the 3rd it said my connection to the show was lost. So I exit the game check my connection and it’s still fine. Just trying to see if this happens to others or is just my WiFi being bad

SDS

Same here. Last night. I was in a final showdown and with a few outs to go it said server error or something to that effect so I lost and had to start from scratch. Frustrating. Similar things have happened to me several times of late.

SDS

Something seems to have changed a few days ago. There is another thread I found with people complaining about this. It is only impacting DD modes. I had the same issue start about 4 days ago.

SDS

I am getting login failed - a network error has occurred erroor followed by other error Network error- your connection to show online has been lost.
This only happens with I click on DD
Help !!
It was working fine then all of the sudden. Problems. How do I fix this?

SDS

Just had this in the NL Central final showdown... it’s beyond frustrating when you play through the whole thing to make the boss only take a couple runs and instead you disconnect on a do or die mission.