Potm Correa

SDS

Hows everyone doing with him? I've faced him a few times and hasn't done much against me so far.

SDS

Ive hit him twice so far.

SDS

He’s okay but he’s wearing the green St. Patrick’s Day socks. I don’t own the green St. Patrick’s day socks...

SDS

@James97M said in Potm Correa:

Hows everyone doing with him? I've faced him a few times and hasn't done much against me so far.

He’s so easy to get bro only played one game with him but I was using 89 correa then this dropped. But it’s so easy missions take like 2 hours MAX. Then yiu jjst do an exchange for each set of missions to unlock the next

SDS

Just got him this morning. Hitting .467 with a double and hr in 15 PAs. Not bad at all!

SDS

@James97M said in Potm Correa:

Just got him this morning. Hitting .467 with a double and hr in 15 PAs. Not bad at all!

Yeah was definitely an awesome free card, I was wanting a new shortstop badly.

SDS

Small sample size of like 5 or 6 games. Only hitting around 300 with him but everything that is a hit is either a home run or double. Extra base machine.

SDS

Literally just unlocked him. Havent tried him out yet, but I'm excited to try him and Alex Wood both. May POTM cards are so much better than April.

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Potm Correa:

He’s okay but he’s wearing the green St. Patrick’s Day socks. I don’t own the green St. Patrick’s day socks...

My FOTF card did this about 4 days ago randomly. I equipped socks I owned and then removed them and he went back to normal socks.

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Potm Correa:

My FOTF card did this about 4 days ago randomly. I equipped socks I owned and then removed them and he went back to normal socks.

It’s so annoying. Easily the most broken part of the game.

SDS

I like that the opposing CF's pant's continuously change from baggy to high between pitches.

SDS

I used him for maybe 4 games. Replaced him. I can't hit with him at all

SDS

@iluvfitness said in Potm Correa:

I used him for maybe 4 games. Replaced him. I can't hit with him at all

4 games is a small sample size.

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Potm Correa:

It’s so annoying. Easily the most broken part of the game.

Literally unplayable

SDS

Im still up in the air on him. His bat is so so. But that last 3 games, i have been getting several horrible defensive animations with him leading to extra base runners.