Showdown

SDS

This mode has almost made me quit diamond dynasty for good, the grind, being only down 11-15 then blow the final because I kept getting screwed has to be the worst feeling I ya e ever had on the show, to be so close and then for them to say better luck next time 🤬 I had it tied with 11 outs to go and the game said not today man! Not today.

SDS

11 outs and you cant score a run ? Sorry but it's on you dude.
You need to play the security, like sac bunts then sac fly.

SDS

The mode is frustrating but like he said, this ones on you. I almost had a similar situation, I tied it against Lodolo with 13 outs left then couldn't hit a beach ball with a tennis racket. I got too comfortable and on my last out I locked in and hit a home run for the win. Always play to the last out and never get too comfortable.

SDS

Bases loaded with 8 outs to go against hadar last night, down 2. No stamina and no confidence. 99 Eric Thames rips a perfect perfect to first line drive caught and tagged runner for a double play. Ok, that happens. Next player rips a perfect perfect to 3rd line drive doubling up runner on third.... now I’m down 2 with a runner in 2nd and 4 outs, just like that. Next batter walks, next batter rips a squared up shot to outfield. 3 outs. Next batter double. Down 1 run on 2nd and 3rd. Strike out (on me as I got Antsy). 2 outs. Next batter sac fly to outfield. So tied up runner on 3rd 1 out to go. Last batter is my MVP Bryan Reynolds who always gets hits, and he flies out on a good/good to end the game. I lost my mind.

SDS

@stryder_28 said in Showdown:

Bases loaded with 8 outs to go against hadar last night, down 2. No stamina and no confidence. 99 Eric Thames rips a perfect perfect to first line drive caught and tagged runner for a double play. Ok, that happens. Next player rips a perfect perfect to 3rd line drive doubling up runner on third.... now I’m down 2 with a runner in 2nd and 4 outs, just like that. Next batter walks, next batter rips a squared up shot to outfield. 3 outs. Next batter double. Down 1 run on 2nd and 3rd. Strike out (on me as I got Antsy). 2 outs. Next batter sac fly to outfield. So tied up runner on 3rd 1 out to go. Last batter is my MVP Bryan Reynolds who always gets hits, and he flies out on a good/good to end the game. I lost my mind.

Thats rough, it took me a while to actually be able to do it but no matter how well you see those low pitches you gotta hold off and make them bring it up. Perfect/perfect hits on anything in the bottom third during showdown is always snagged by an infielder on the fly for an out or for a double play.

SDS

@Kovz88 said in Showdown:

@stryder_28 said in Showdown:

Thats rough, it took me a while to actually be able to do it but no matter how well you see those low pitches you gotta hold off and make them bring it up. Perfect/perfect hits on anything in the bottom third during showdown is always snagged by an infielder on the fly for an out or for a double play.

Yes I won both showdowns I attempted today so I feel better. Beat lodolo chasing 9 runs and had 8 puts to spare.