@ImDFC said in Quality of Life thread:
- Quickly put the player at the last reward in any given program, rather than scrolling all the way to the right to see what you get at diamond 45
- Starting the conquest session on your most populated tile/last tile used, rather than a seemingly arbitrary place (Seattle on the big map)
- Expand the pause menu mission box (or whatever that's called) to include missions that involve players in the squad (XBH with White Sox RF, C, and 3B for example) with the accompanying in game popup (like how the dailies pop up mid game)
- Option to see stats of players in your showdown squad when drafting new players(Right now you can only see the squad, but not their stats while in that menu)
- More sorting and filtering functionality in the community market. things like "players not owned" and divisional filters, maybe even things like "power >80" and the like
- A way to back out of choice packs without making your choice right away that doesn't involve dashboarding(and that doesn't even reroll your pack)
Echoing most of these as a couple of yours were the first to come to mind when I saw the thread:
-Adding to your first point, maybe even make it a drop down menu. I think a lot of menus in the game would benefit from a drop down that shows the entirety of the level tier we're in. For example, if you're in Gold and hit the drop down it will show you the increments since it moves in 5's. So you can easily tab over to the level closest to where you are. This on top of just starting us where we're at would be amazing. Easy access to what we're looking for.
-Not only starting us on our most recent tile, but even making it a little clearer which tile we're attacking. Maybe it's just me but sometimes I can't really tell which tile I'm actually trying to lock onto. Maybe differentiate the color to show the tile in red or something to make it a bit easier to see.
-An expanded look at all of our current missions of that kind would be amazing. Just some kind of in-game tracker that shows the innings you're accumulating and how close you are. Like if I'm using 3 Braves, 2 Yankees or whatever, being able to see an active tally of the teams we're actually using would be great. Obviously tracking innings and everything can be somewhat easy if you do it yourself but if the game did it with our active squad it would just feel better and give instant feedback.
-Being able to view your Showdown team stats needs to be added now. This feels like a bad oversight considering the attributes are a huge aspect of team building.
-Again, a dropdown box in the Market or Inventory would be amazing. Being able to sort by position or card tier (diamond etc) would be smooth. Sort by quantity owned would help us clear out and get our stubs quicker as opposed to finding whatever cards by scrolling aimlessly. Really, just enhanced sorting would be good in general. Like all they have to do is copy every online marketplace you can order from. Sort by A-Z, Z-A, Low to High, High to Low and then game specific options.
-Display the active pitcher's velocities with R2. Something like that should be readily available and with R2 basically being the active menu, the pitcher velocity should be there too beside the pitches and confidence. That way there's no pausing or clunky menus. It's tangible, real-time data that is useful to the players.
-Add ability to transfer pitchers in the Bullpen to "ready and waiting" from the quick menu. Unless I'm missing something you can't do that. You can basically perform every function but that from the quick menu. Really, avoiding the clunky menus should be a priority in all situations. When my pitchers are warmed, I don't want to have to pause just to make sure they don't blow out their elbows until I'm ready for them. Additionally, and again unless they changed this and I didn't see, stop making us "ready and waiting" our pitchers every inning online. Why it undoes itself is beyond me and turns this into Menu Simulator instead of a baseball game. If RP got up and kept throwing after getting warm and told to settle down they would not only be demoted but punched in the face by the bullpen coach.
That's all I got for now. This is the type of stuff I think about a lot so I'm sure I'll remember stuff as soon as I submit the post. But I hope they do see this stuff and consider some of it.