What is going on with MTO!!!

SDS

Just finished first half of MTO on All-Star with Braves. Over my first half expectations and I got 0 Team Affinity points!!!

Is this a new bug?

SDS

There is a game update at 3 AM pacific

SDS

This was before the game update. I made sure I finished the first half before the update! I put a lot of time into that and that really pisses me off!

SDS

Definitely not a bug had to be something on your end

SDS

Did you finish below the projected wins?

SDS

No. I finished +8. I should have at least got something! Very disappointing!

SDS

definitely should've gotten some points but only being +8 with a top team on all star I wouldn't expect too much. You have to kill it on all star for all the points when playing with one of the favorites.

SDS

Can someone from SDS please clear this up?

SDS

Did you disconnect or Dashboard while playing MTO? Lots of people posted that you wont be able to earn any points if that happened...

SDS

No, nothing like that. The game simulated my last 4 games before the all star break, I got the half way analysis screen where it told me I was +8 and told me all my stats but the Team Affinity earned was 0!

SDS

@sandule said in What is going on with MTO!!!:

No, nothing like that. The game simulated my last 4 games before the all star break, I got the half way analysis screen where it told me I was +8 and told me all my stats but the Team Affinity earned was 0!

Email support with whatever evidence u have. Most likely u had a power outage or dashboarded or something at some point. It gives you a message the first time u load that u wont get TA points after that.

SDS

@Alimathus said in What is going on with MTO!!!:

Email support with whatever evidence u have. Most likely u had a power outage or dashboarded or something at some point. It gives you a message the first time u load that u wont get TA points after that.

Do you not get any at all after that? I am playing my second half. I will not continue if I am not going to get any points!

SDS

@Alimathus said in What is going on with MTO!!!:

Do you not get any at all after that? I am playing my second half. I will not continue if I am not going to get any points!

No you dont. Unfortunatley. Cost me a lot of time during 2nd half of padres run

SDS

They need to fix that asap. That is horrible.