Stage 1 Showdowns

SDS

Why on earth does it feel like SDS made STAGE 1 SHOWDOWNS harder? By no means am I not good at this game but I’m 0 for my last 7 in the AL East Showdown.
My last attempt I made it all the way to Cole with only TWO RUNS in my favor.
Doesn’t feel like “VETERAN” to me at all.

SDS

Im-[censored]-possible apparantly. Didnt score ONE run. [censored] Showdowns they are a WASTE OF TIME

SDS

I believe the term for that is “User error.”

SDS

Everything I hit was in WORKED counts and either WTP or right at someone. Please for the love of [censored] someone tell me its not iust happening to me

SDS

Well they are harder. They are in a higher difficult

SDS

Im not terrible at showdowns, i go into each one 50/50, either i complete it or i lose but the first stage showdowns are probably the reason idc to get most of these fs right now. Its a drag that i have to get every team to 70 before i can begin stage 2. Mto is too boring and showdown is stressful and repetitive as well.

SDS

@xTLEOPIZZO11x said in Stage 1 Showdowns:

Everything I hit was in WORKED counts and either WTP or right at someone. Please for the love of [censored] someone tell me its not iust happening to me

It is only you. SDS has a secret twitter feed for the video game illuminati and they said you are today’s target.

SDS

@WiryHooligan22 said in Stage 1 Showdowns:

@xTLEOPIZZO11x said in Stage 1 Showdowns:

It is only you. SDS has a secret twitter feed for the video game illuminati and they said you are today’s target.

Appreciate the well needed advice brother. I now shall be the best MLB The Show player based on your advice.

SDS

To be fair.. al east was always hard to complete..
Try NL Central for an "easy" one then go back to AL East