@MKthegr8_MLBTS
So he post that he can’t find full time work in NC but can spend $2500 in real money? LOL Scammer indeed.
Texas10pt_MLBTS
Posts
-
-
Trout is one of those cards whose right handed swing has always worked for me. His 92 card this year was in my lineup for a while. I’ve been thinking about getting his AS card. The new one is too rich for me. Lol
-
Who would you say is better than Griffey? Certain swings work for different players.
-
18 was the absolute worst version of MLB The Show
-
I’m the king of pulling free agent commons and Ballin is a Gold packs with nothing but low Golds
-
They want you to buy stubs simple as that. Not create more programs
-
@MarioMendoza935_XBL
Trout was the gatekeeper for the Live Series for years even though he was sidelined with injuries yet never lost his Diamond status. Weird how they do things. -
Are you referring to Tiger Stadium?
-
I hit better righty on righty or lefty on lefty when the card has extreme pull tendencies. Otherwise I prefer hitting left handed. Always have since the game first came out. Don’t know why either.
-
99 Ty Cobb
99 Rogers Hornsby
99 Bob Feller
99 Walter Johnson
99 Tom Seaver
I miss all these guys in the game. I know Feller and Seaver have 88-90’s but who uses those? -
Verlander is great. I got his 97 AS card and went to town getting him to P5
-
For me 99 Franco got roped online.
How good is 99 Ben Joyce? -
There is no doubt that when someone swings at everything and can’t hit and then they pause and then start hitting rockets, they have put in a new player to wim the game.
-
Flores cracks me up. Remember how much that controller cost. LMAO that was brilliant one liner
-
How exactly does this WC work? Been away for a few years and don’t recognize this portioon of tihe game.
-
I’m 92 (71 really) and I want a 99 Feller and Walter Johnson. Why are these guys not relevant anymore?
-
McCutchen is a Pull Hitter. Not extreme pull but still pretty good.
-
It’s easy to see after skipping the last two years that this game which used to be great is now nothing more than micro transactions now
-
I think the Postseason Carlos Beltran card in 2016 was the beat card ever in The Show. Power, Speed and Fielding and a Switch hitter to boot.
-
It was Artie Moreno’s idea to change it. About time he was gone.
Stub grinding
is mike trout worth it
Should i get griffey
I do not know what to do
Ballin' Packs
Live series collections
Pete Alonso
Old Detroit stadium
All Switch Hitters All the Time
Players who SDS has forgotten
99 Verlander?
Relievers?
This game is a joke
Suggestion for MLB The Show 27: Announcers
So close
Here Are Your 8th Inning Bosses (Card Reveals)
Cornerstone
New inning path
Top Ten 99 OVR Cards in the game (Position Players Only)
How About Those White Sox