@soonermagic78_XBL Oh, that sucks.
I'll update if I get a response.
I've deleted and i'm re downloading now as others have suggested that can fix it.
Ok thanks man.
@soonermagic78_XBL Oh, that sucks.
I'll update if I get a response.
I've deleted and i'm re downloading now as others have suggested that can fix it.
Ok thanks man.
Same here
Too bad he wasn’t a switch hitter. He would’ve probably had 3 cards by now. Lol
It's a moonshot event, of course it's locked to Coors.
I personally like how Coors plays, even if it's a little boring to see the same stadium all the time.
I've tried custom parks, but for some reason they seem to play poorly online for me.
There’s so many stadiums that play fine. This max elevation bs is ridiculous.
I wish the Nothing from The Never Ending story would come in and swipe this place from my memory. I swear I play here 90% of the time. Then SDS locks an event to the mode. Thanks a bunch
Been going on for about a month for me
Yea something is definitely wrong. Tried about 20 times and the same thing happens.
We find a match but no one will ready up and it times out. Been trying for 30 minutes. Anyone else having issues?
They never ready up
Is this a question?
What a wasted opportunity for someone else. He just got a card
What some sorry [censored].
All they care about now is money. Quality and caring about delivering a product that people enjoy playing has left the building and it can’t coming back.
Almost all companies have fallen victim to less talent. A lot of greed and corruption have led the gaming industry in shambles and indie gaming or double A studio's is probably the best way to go now. Sucks though.
Same error
They could have put Dallas. Wtf
Randy Johnson looks underwhelming to me. Stats should be balanced and if sandy gets a balanced card with outlier Randy should also. Just my opinion
I wouldn’t put any hope into it. The collection reward 2 way Babe Ruth couldn’t be used either. Can’t remember what year he was. Co op doesn’t get much attention if any. Captains have only worked one time that I remember but I could have been dreaming.
This has been a problem since they come out with the mode in 22. You can’t use none of the negro league 2 way pitchers either like John Donaldson
I just unlocked Matt Carpenter. What do I have to do to unlock his beard
Oh ok my bad.