Does it say anywhere how many people unlocked him?
MadDogTannen777_XBL
Posts
-
-
Did they give out that 99 babe Ruth yet? Doesnt look like it.
-
Come on, youre not expecting an actual answer are you?
If you are, it is 10000000% becuz they dont want people boosting that quickly.
-
When playing in events, and you win or lose, does that change your actual regular ranking? Ive never really paid attention.
-
For 1000 rating wondering what the ultimate/6 and 0 reward is during WBC. Anyone know?
-
The thing thats mind blowing to me is, when we see a card with a stub value like this and think about what it would cost in actual real life money.
At least 830k right now, thats almost $600 in stubs! No wonder why people are buying 3rd party stubs! This goes the same with live series judge and ohtani!
-
Do you think Jimmy rollins's card will go any lower than the 800k its at? Miz has fallen to around the 500k mark but that card has been out for awhile
-
Yeah that makes sense.. didnt think of that
-
How the heck is this card going for so much! No other headliner has gone for over 100k all year.
-
Bellinger? Vargas?
I like the idea of the whole American league pitching staff! Haha
-
I forgot who and what I chose for the HRD. Anyone know where I can see what choices I made?
-
@rubicante23_PSN yeah.. exactly!
-
Since this card is going to be limited to a certain amount of players to get for a reward, is it going to be the most expensive card we will have? As of now of course.
-
@Pergo_MLBTS whats wrong with it? I haven't noticed it. But im only 5 games into my first season
-
You've alerted the team? Do you not have people in the office that at least play and log in for the first 20 to 30 mins to verify everything is working correctly!?
-
Guess im.jumping on to CFB27!!
-
Yeah... this guy complains about the same thing every year LOL
-
Honestly, I have no idea how much ive "made" i guess the only way id know is if I got rid of all my gold dupes before I started the process?
I ended up just keeping all the golds. I was really just clearing out my binder.
Have mo inclination of doing this with bronze and silvers though, THATS way too time consuming. Wish there was a better way to mass exchange.
-
For gold player packs.. felt like it took FOREVER... 101 gold player packs later lol
-
And again, I am NOT a matt Olson fan. But this dude hit his 300th homerun this year, why has he not gotten a milestone card!?
Babe
Babe
Why
Events and ranking
1000 rating and WBC
Jimmy rollins
Jimmy rollins
Red schoendienst
Red schoendienst
Who gets MVP?
HRD choices
All star Mis
All star Mis
Well i wasnt going to buy cfp 27
Servers down?
Servers down?
Someone please tell me why I play this game online
Just traded in all my silvers....
Just traded in all my silvers....
They added a Mookie Betts program